The Unknown
I have this fear of the unknown. I know it's not the best thing to be afraid of, but this morning I think I can make an accception. Let me tell you all why I partiurally scared of the unknown today... Well, yesterday I got my hair chopped off. It's all gone. I like it though, I am scared to go to school and see the looks on people's faces. Also, yesterday was the senior auction and I have heared that Ms. Hale is going to do some not-nice things to me, Raelyn, and Taylor. I acually am really scared to find out. haha. So, I have lots of butterflies this morning! lol. But, I must be heading off to school now. Yes, I actually have to go to school on time..actually earler (grr).

1 Comments:
When your unknown becomes known will you let me know what is known now? Did you get that? In other words, what happened to you today?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home