God is the best Valentine!
Okay, so Valentine's Day is officially over....well in about 2 hours anyway. But, God is amazing! I just have to let everyone know. I woke up this morning and I kinda had this attitude of today is gonna stink because I'm not gonna get anything and I don't get to carry any flowers around school for everyone to see. Then I was driving on my way to school the sun was out and I could see the tip of the mountain. I was just like, Ha! What do I need a Valentine for? God is the best one there could ever be! And, unlike when boyfriends, friends, and husbands use this day to tell the woman in their life how much they mean to them, God tells me EVERYDAY! He doesn't need a reason. (I'm not saying that every guy only tells their girl that they love them on valentines day by the way). Anyway, today as I was watching couples my age walk by holding hands and all smiles, I got to thinking how long that relationship was going to last, and then I just thought about how my relationship with God is going to last forever! It's just so amazing to me!.. God's love. I dont understand it. I really have to go to bed now! :-)

2 Comments:
Isn't He great?!!!!!I'm really glad to hear about your day. Thanks for bloggin'. I love you and miss you too. See ya this weekend.Woohoo!
manda....i just wanted to tell you that it blesses me to see how much you're growing lately. i mean, you're not sharing "spiritual" stuff to try and pat yourself on the back: you really seem to be discovering passion in your walk with Christ and being more vocal about it. i like it that you're authentic and not hung up on pretense or trying to "show off" your faith. you're the real deal! keep walking His trail, girl! love you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home