Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday's are the best

So I officially decided that Friday's are the best day of the week (besides Sunday). Teacher's are usually real cool about the no homework thing on weekends and today mine were expecially generous! Ms. Davis gave us an extra 4 days to do our homework..and, our chapter one test was supposed to be today, but she also changed that until Tuesday. I love her. Well, I have a project due Monday for Astronomy but today was a good day and I got lots done! Another good thing that happend today was that I wrote Meagan 2 (not 1) but 2 notes! In the same class I might add. They were rad! Today was good. :)

2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM , Blogger David Isbell said...

I agree that Friday's are the greatest, but only becasue they lead to a weekend that involves not going to work.

 
At 12:46 AM , Blogger Meagan Ruff said...

Yes Fridays are awesome. And I must say that I loved the notes you gave me... they were AMAZING!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home