Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Are you all happy now??

Yay! I got one of these things. I am happy, as you can see :) :) :)

3 Comments:

At 5:10 PM , Blogger Meagan Ruff said...

hey amanda!!!!! yeah um you cant really have "freineds" on here liek on myspace. its kind of weird. but i love you alot.

 
At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to this crazy world online! the first thing you should know is that maki can't spell. heehee. and i'm trying to figure out how to get my links added to other people's blogs, too. love ya

 
At 7:46 AM , Blogger Farah said...

We have to add you as a link. I will now that I know that you have a blog. This is exciting!!! I'm almost ready to give up my myspace, since it seems that you and the Me(a)gans were the only ones who ever looked at it. I type on this everyday almost.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home