Monday, February 20, 2006

This Weekend

This weekend was mmmazing! I absolutly loved it! I really learned a lot. It wasn't really from the major stuff that we talked about either, it was the little things that David or Dad would say that really spoke to me. Expecially that whole "patting yourself on the back" thing. It was something that I didn't even really know that I had that problem, but God did a good job of showing me that I do. haha. He's funny like that. I also loved just hanging out with the Isbell's. That whole family is amazing! If you dont get the picture, I loved it! I am sorry for all of you who couldn't join us...I missed you!

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM , Blogger Farah said...

no, you are amazing. We all "heart" you very much!

 
At 3:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mando! just wanted to say hey and hope you're having an amazing week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home