Sunday, August 06, 2006

Im back!

Hey everyone. I am home. I am sooooo happy to be back. Its amazing. I miss you all so much and if i havent seen you already, i hope to soon. I had a great experience and i cant wait to tell you all about. wayyy too much happend to even start to explain waht God did on here. just to let you know, i am sharing on tuesday night at youth group. so you should be there. yayyy. :-)

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM , Blogger Farah said...

I really want to talk to you when you are not surrounded by people. Call me when you get a chance to talk. Will you see if someone can video on Tuesday with that nifty video camera and send me either the tape or a DVD copy PLEASE!

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Meagan Ruff said...

i am so glad you are back even though i am not home. :[. i misssss you. by the way... i borrowed your auburn PJ's because i didn't have any and then i was like... who athese smell like amanda and i miss her. so i still have them but i will give them back asap.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home