Nepal Itinerary
hey guys. this is my official schedule and fight info for my trip. a few people had asked me about it...so here it is. :-)
June 24-July 2: Student Training
((Living Springs Camp
14253 E. Epworth Springs Rd
Lewistown, IL 61542))
July 3: Commissioning Service
July 4: Flight to Nepal
July 6-13: Kathmandu
((c/o Kumar Chauhan
PO Box # 4803
Kathmandu
NEPAL))
July 14-20: Pokhara
July 21-30: Kathmandu
July31-August 3: Debriefing in Bangkok
August 4: Flight Home
pretty crazy. i am sooo excited. please continue praying for me. thank you all for your support!

2 Comments:
Amanda.......I admire your ambition and will be praying during your entire trip, but please try to curb the violence...this should be a peaceful missions trip....I am really not interested in hearing about "fight info". (:
I am excited for you too and will be lifting you up. Don't forget to keep us posted.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home