Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Officially Graduated.

yep. im done. high is officially over. that is crazy. all the parties are done, all the gifts are open, all the thank you cards are written ((well almost all of them)), and it feels very weird i do have to say. i went to the high school with mindy yesterday to get my diploma and it was the oddest thing to know that i will never actually go to that school again. we had to sign in as guests. that was even stranger. a word to the under//upperclassman: those 4 years really do go by fast. even though you may think high school is the worst 4 years of your life ((which is probably true)) they are full of many wonderful memories. and yeah 4 years is really nothing compared to how many years that our left in your life, but treasure the stuff that happens while you are in high school, because it will never happen again. never wish your life away. :-)

so yeah, this graduating thing also kinda scares me because i am leaving for nepal in 10 days. that is so crazy. ahhh. thanks to everyone who has supported me. i appreciate it very much.

mann...i miss the isbells. :-(

3 Comments:

At 10:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

let's hang out this week. Call me on Wednesday if you can!

Beth

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger Farah said...

Hi, you are graduated. I can type it but I'm still having a hard time saying it, believing it, knowing it.... I miss you. Are you going to have internet in Nepal? Does it have to be really secure? Do you have my email?

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger Karen Isbell said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I know how exciting and wierd graduation from HS is, but I promise you have so much to look forward to with college...and with leaving for nepal in 9 days! I am SOOOO jealous...I keep trying to come up with several thousand dollars to go over there b/c I miss it so much! I am praying for you as you prepare in these last few days. Will you please send me your home mailing address. Thanks that would be great! my email is karenisbell@gmail if you want to email me with any last minute questions before you leave!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home