Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blahh

the title really says it all this time. you know when you just feel blahhh? like your not doing good, but not doing terrible either. that's how i feel.
the good part:: i am beginning to notice God everywhere, and i am loving it. he has been showing me so much about who he really is just through the smallest things, and everyday i go to sleep wanting to wake up and more in love with him, and i do! i am making amazing, wonderful, and lasting friendships here, and i am enjoying every second of getting a solid, christian education.
the not terrible part:: i feel tired, overwhelmed, stressed, and sometimes sad. i have so much work to do, and i feel like it is a struggle to stay caught up in all of my classes. but yet, every time i just sit back and give it to God, i get it done, and i get it done well. so i dont understand why i get so stressed, but i do. i am overwhelmed with many things. God has blessed me with an amazing job that i love, but it does take up so much of my time, and at the end of the day i am so beat. relationship situations with friends go up and down. were good, were bad. and other times i end up feeling confused and left in the dark with some people. and im sad. leaving home on sunday was so hard, and i dont know why. if i didnt have mindy in the car with me, i probably would have cried the whole way home. my family means more to me then anyone, and so does my church.
i love being at corban, and i am so blessed to be here. the people are amazing, and so is what i am learning. its just like i said..i guess i have just been feeling kinda blahhh.
i dont like feeling like this. it almost (actually not almost, it does) makes me feel a little guilty because i can name so many amazing//awesome things that are going on in my life, but i still tend to focus more on the negative side of things, and pray to God about the negative things. i tell him why my day was bad, and ask him to make it better. i dont know why i do this. my selfish old self i suppose.
i am excited to see my sister and friends this weekend. that should be awesome. and i am excited to start a new day tomorrow. :]

4 Comments:

At 6:46 AM , Blogger Farah said...

I completely understand; I remember college overwhelmed days; I remember job overwhelmed days; and I am living mommy overwhelmed days. It just brings us back to the fact that we are dust and completely dependent on Him and that is a wonderful thing. I love you lots!

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Girl! I am so sorry I cannot come down this weekend. I have been looking forward to it for so long. Please hold my reservation, b/c I will get down there one of these days! I love you so much. Give me a call to chat sometime!

P.S. I finally got a new phone!

 
At 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mando, i really admire your ability to try and see Christ above your circumstances. i've seen adults get boggeed down in their woes and sorrows and never rise above to higher ground and try to see Jesus above it. you have a maturity beyond your years, and God is cultivating you for great things, sister!

 
At 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"bogged" sorry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home