Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My first exam

my first exam at corban college...
lets examine the facts::

facts BEFORE the test

1] class: american thought and culture
...aka...american caught and tortured...
2] i studied an estimated 6 hours for this test in the past 2 days.
3] the test covers 3 different books
book one:: 5 chapters
book two:: 3 chapters
book three:: about 60 pages of poets and poetry
4] the test contains: 15 mutiple choice, 5 identification and significance short answer questions, and 1 long essay question.
5] time to complete the test: 45 minutes

facts AFTER the test

1] class: still the same...thankfully. :]
2] next time i will study for an estimated time of 7 hours.
3] the test DID NOT cover all three book...it covered ONE! the one with 5 chapters of course!
4] 15 multiple choice:: ehh. who knows. i did okay i think.
5 identification and significance:: really good actually.
1 long essay:: i totally blew it.
5] time it took to me complete the test: approx. 42 minutes

conclusion: it wasnt that bad. i am super glad that i got through my first exam at college. its done. we are celebrating tonight. all the freshman are just super joyed. including me. :]]

7 Comments:

At 8:52 PM , Blogger from the heart of cooka said...

whatever the outcome i'm proud of u!

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

thanks. :)

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger Farah said...

Just remember: tests do not give or take away your worth or your brains! You are worth more than you can imagine and very intelligent.

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger Mama Mel said...

You go, Mando! Good job! You make your mama proud .... but mostly 'cause you're YOU!

I love you much. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

 
At 4:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good job, Amanda! You are well on your way. I love you.

 
At 7:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't believe in tests. they're icky.

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Girl...it feels good to be back in the swing of things. I am planning on coming down Thursday night the 9th (the day after my birthday)...and staying until Saturday morning. The main thing is...I have to get off of work on that Friday...and, I won't know that until around the middle of October. So, as soon as I find out for sure, I'll let you know. I wanted to come down on Thursday, so that I could be there for chapel on Fri. morning...let me know if that works.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home