Psalm of the day
my mom made the comment that blogs are like pslams..praises and hapiness one day, kinda sadness the next. i like it. i think thats true. anywho, i have a psalm to share with all you today. wednesdays are for sure my favorite day of the week. i like all my classes and its the middle of the week...yay. i love weekends. so yeah, here it is: "You're my cave to hide in, my cliff to climb, be my safe leader, be my true mountian guide. free me from hidden traps; i want to hide in you. i've put my whole life in Your hands. You won't drop me, you'll never me down." Psamls 31:3-5 ((The Message))
i love Jesus. alot.
i get to go to Chapel now. yay.

2 Comments:
I like "embrace" ... and you're right - old people are WWWAAAYYYY cool! :-)
I love you, Mando -- and I think that young people can be pretty cool too - glad it's Wednesday myself!
i hope everything with work worked out mom. i love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home